Friday, November 11, 2011

Our new little gift

I am so embarrassed and ashamed that this is the first entry I have made in regards to our great joy, baby Fox number two! Please don't ever tell this sweet baby how long it took me to announce that he/she (God willing) will be coming in February. Pete and I were ecstatic to learn that we were pregnant with this new little sweet pea about 6 months ago. We found out the week before I got out for my summer break and within the week Pete had found, bought and installed a second crib. When our parents came up for Taylor's baptism, we added to the excitement of the day with the baby announcement. We told my parents by showing them the addition we had made to Taylor's room (the second crib) and we told Pete's parents at church by handing them a book entitled "I am going to be a big sister". I wish you could have seen the look on their four faces! Disbelief definitely out weight joy in the first moment, however joy quickly followed.
When we got back from our summer trip I had an appointment to see Dr. Shah. Thankfully everything looked great and I was shocked to see an actual little human on the 12 week ultrasound as apposed to the bean I saw at Taylor's 8 week ultrasound. It is absolutely incredible to see the changes that occur in just four short weeks of a new baby's life. This baby's heart rate seems to be lower than I remember Taylor's being. My mom thinks this one is going to be a boy, I am feeling like it is another girl, we will have to wait 3 more months to find out!

12 week ultrasound
20 week ultrasound

No comments:

Post a Comment