Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thank you Steven, Jenny, Donald, and Lindsay!

My brother and sister-in-laws have been so very generous to us in preparation for this sweet baby. Jenny and Lindsay sent us twelve Bumgenius cloth diapers that we are very excited about using. Pete washed and hung them the other day and they looked so sweet hanging on the line. Lindsay and Donald have also given us Tyler's baby furniture which has given us all the storage room we needed. The other day I cam home to find a box from Jenny and Steven containing a Boppy and a monitor, the two things I was still in need of purchasing. I feel very fortunate to be a part of such a loving family.
When we went to Homestead last time, my nephew Wes kept wanting to feel the baby move. After he attempted several times to no satisfaction, I told him the baby was sleeping. Wes told me to open my mouth. I obeyed. He then yelled into my mouth, "wake up baby", it was such a funny moment!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool picture! I love it! I have been praying for you in these last days as you wait for your sweet baby to arrive. I know you must be so excited!!! Can't wait to hear the good news. Much love from the Dorminy clan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will LOVE the Bumgenius diapers! I used them with Ty until he was 13 months old, when I went back to work. I couldn't convince Jody to use them faithfully throughout the day.

    You are going to LOVE being a mommy! It's the BEST thing I've ever done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete