Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photos

One of my student's mom contacted me last week and informed me that she was an amateur photographer and would like to take maternity pictures for me if we were interested. I was excited because I had wanted to get some pictures taken but did not want to spend the money on a photographer. Pete on the other hand was not excited about the idea of taking pictures but as always, he was a good sport and participated in the process with a good attitude. The pictures are on her website and can be seen at: http://imagin.zenfolio.com/fox

3 comments:

  1. love the pics grace!!! you are sooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so great!! You ARE so beautiful...oh, and Pete too! That baby is gonna be so gorgeous! I know that Pete didn't necessarily have a great time at the photo shoot, but tell him he looks very handsome and did a good job posing :) I miss you and am sorry we haven't tagged each other yet in our game of phone tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are as just as beautiful as I remember you! You make a gorgeous pregnant lady! :) It's such a special time! Love all the pics... that is going to be beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete