Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Maria!

My incredibly generous and kind friend Maria surprised me on Tuesday with a basket full of baby gifts. She told me to come over to her room and when I got there this beautiful basket was waiting for me. There is not much I like more than a basket full of goodies and this one was absolutely precious. Maria told me she could finally give it to me as she had been filling it sense she found out I was pregnant and it was now full. This is quite a task when you consider how little is available in the way of gender neutral baby items. I was overwhelmed by her thoughtfulness and love. I am so blessed to not only have this amazing women as my dear friend but to get to work with her everyday. She is a constant blessing to me!

This basket was full to the brim with outfits, hangers, socks, diapers, creams, soaps, toys and even a scrapbook which she has promised to help me fill.
This precious little gator outfit is a newborn so we will get to use this right away.

This was probably my favorite thing in the whole basket!!!

I cannot believe this sweet baby will be here for Halloween. This is such a cute outfit, but the best part is the back...

A little pumpkin butt.

1 comment: