Wednesday, September 8, 2010

35 Weeks

My appointment this week was great. Dr. Shah said the baby is head down and in fact, is fairly far down in the birth canal. He said this is a good thing for two reasons. One, the baby has less of a chance of turning head up again, and two, my labor should be a little shorter because the baby will not have to travel down into the canal as it is already there. This is the first appointment that Pete was unable to go to with me. He spent the day at the courthouse fulfilling one of his responsibilities as a United States Citizen, jury duty. I have felt so loved and blessed to have him by my side at every single appointment. He has been such a trooper sitting through some uncomfortable situations and I realize that not all soon-to-be-dads accompany their wives to their appointments. The Lord has blessed me beyond what I could have even asked for in a husband. Maybe it is because I started asking the Lord to give me Pete at such a young age. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys, you are such an inspiration to marriages and how they should be!!! we can't wait to see you in October :)

    ReplyDelete