Saturday, September 25, 2010

31 years old and 37 weeks


Today(Sunday) is my 31st birthday and I am also 37 weeks/ 9 months pregnant! Last week early Thursday and Friday morning I had a contraction that felt quite a bit more painful and real than the Braxton Hicks contraction I have been feeling. Pete woke up on Thursday at 4:30 am to find me on my knees trying to stretch my back. He was surprisingly calm and proceeded to massage my back which relieved the pain. The next night he woke up and randomly asking me if I was doing alright. That morning he told me that he was worried about me and would ask me how I was feeling before realizing that he was waking me up to ask. Needless to say, he has not been sleeping too well lately in anticipation of our little arrival.

For my birthday Pete made me breakfast, we went to church and then when down to Naples for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We had a HUGE lunch with chocolate coconut cheesecake for desert. It was so nice spending the day with my incredible husband. He got me a new point-and-shoot camera for my gift. He said we could not possibly have this baby without having a little camera to carry around with us. So, I guess our baby can now officially come, as we now have everything we need.





2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a happy birthday. Wait, that's probably not possible since you never got to talk to me :)

    ReplyDelete