Monday, September 13, 2010

Homestead Shower

My best friend Melissa and her mom Terry threw me the most amazing shower down in Homestead at the Munz's house. There were about 20 people who attended and the entire afternoon was absolutely wonderful! Terry and Melias made all of the Delicious food, we played a couple of fun games, and opened presents. The highlight of the shower was the devotion that Melissa prepared on Hannah and Samuel and then the pray time that followed. Many of the women prayed for Pete, me and the baby. I feel blessed to have so many people praying for our little family. It was a very special and sweet time and I am so grateful for all the work and love that went into making it a memorable day. I received very generous gifts and everyone brought a book that was special to them for our sweet baby Fox.
The invitation
Beautiful bouquet

One of the many wonderful books that Pete and I will soon be reading to our little baby

This cake was so pretty with it's blue and pink polka dots

My mom, me, Melissa, and Terry. Melissa and I have been best friends since we were two. Melissa will be having her third baby about five months after our baby is born. We are both hopeful that our children will be best friends!

Melissa's Jacob, reading some of the books

Here are all of the books that now make up our baby's library

My nephew Tyler, who was so good throughout the entire shower. His bother, daddy and Pete were fishing during this afternoon.

My sweet friend Crystal's precious baby Milo.

Me, my mom and Crystal. Crystal and I have been friends since 6th grade. I am so very grateful for her friendship and encouragement.

Marylin, Bunny, Grandma Gerry, Lindsay and Tiffany

Pete's aunt Dawn, his Grandma, his cousin Katie, and Delores

No comments:

Post a Comment