Sunday, November 21, 2010

Four Weeks Old

Taylor's fourth week of life as been a little slower and low key. We reread Baby Wise and are working hard to get her on a schedule. Keeping her awake long enough to eat and putting her down for her nap awake are the two most difficult parts. We are letting her cry it out during her naps and that might be one of the hardest things we have had to do. Hearing her cry and not picking her up seems unnatural and mean. But, we are powering through in hopes that she will be much happier in the long run. We are praying that the Lord gives us guidance and wisdom each day.






Her yawn might be the cutest thing I have ever seen in all of my life!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Grace! Taylor is precious and I am so happy for you in this learning process! It is so hard to hear them cry it out!!! Kingston is 5 months now and still cries sometimes and it breaks my heart. But I will have to say, putting them down to fall asleep is GLORIOUS when they get the hang of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete