Sunday, November 21, 2010

Visitors

We were blessed this week to have many wonderful visitors. Colt came and stayed with us for the weekend, on Monday Don and Delores came and spent the day with us, Tuesday my mom and Granny game up, Wednesday, two friends form school came by, Thursday my best friend Lis drove up, Friday my mom spent the night, Saturday my church threw me a shower, Sunday, my aunt Katie and my cousin Cora drove over from the other coast. The weeks was filled with family, friends and lots of wonderful memories.

Taylor and her Grandma
Don's only granddaughter and he thinks Taylor is perfect!

Uncle Colt

Melissa is pregnant with Taylor's future best friend! :)
Taylor getting some love from Lissa
Cora and Katie with Taylor
This was Cora's first time holding a baby. We feel very privilaged that Taylor got to be her first.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I had no idea what a busy week that was for you all! I love you guys and it was so much fun being together!

    ReplyDelete