Monday, December 10, 2012

Surprise!!

Pete and I are so excited and blessed to be able to announce (we have actually already told everyone), that Lord willing, we will be welcoming our third precious baby into our family at the end of May. When we went to Homestead on Memorial Day weekend we were surprised with the news that Donald and Lindsay were expecting their third child in the middle of April. Lindsay asked me if I was pregnant as well and I told her no, I had taken a test on Friday and it was negative. When we got back on Monday I decided to take another test. Side note, I had bought two pregnancy test from Walmart for 88 cents each so I was a little sceptical on thier accuracy. I used one the Friday before and it was negative. On Monday night I took the second one and it too was negative. I took a shower and when I got out I looked at the test again and this time there was a very faint positive line. I was a shocked b/c 5 minutes early I had been convinced that it was negative. I decided not to tell Pete and instead bought a third test (this one cost more like $12) I took that one and sure enough it showed positive. I put the test in a box with a box and later that night told Pete I had a present for him. When he opened it, he looked at it a minute, and then said, "is this for real?"


The baby's due date is May the 20th, and we are beyond excited to have the opportunity to add another member to our family.

 
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment