Monday, June 14, 2010

Writing Comments

Thank you for all of the people that are following our blog. We love knowing there are people out there who are almost as excited about this baby as we are. Many people have told me that they have been unable to write a comment. We changed the setting the other day because we would love to have your comments to add to this memory when we print out the entries. If you would like to write a comment, click on "comments",at the bottom of the post, write the comment then under "comment as", select "name/URL". This should allow you to add a comment without having a google account.
We will be going for our third ultrasound this Thursday to try and see this little one's spine. Apparently the baby is lying up against my spine and therefore the technician has been unable to clearly see his/her spine. We will be going to Healthpark because they have better equipment and therefore should be able to see what they need. We will post the new pictures if we are able to get some.
On a separate note, last Friday I went into school to find a surprise baby shower hosted by my student's and their moms. It was absolutely precious, with purple streamers, balloons, and a full breakfast. One of the moms brought a fruit basket filled with all of the different fruits I had brought in to show my students the size of the baby for each week. I received many generous gifts, and enjoyed watching my students take joy in giving to the baby. I will post pictures when I receive them from some of the mothers.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you changed the setting because i have tried to leave a comment and not been able to but i follow your blog every week. I really enjoy it. It sort of feels like we are with you (which we really wish we were). We miss you guys SO much. I love you guys and can't wait to see new baby fox pics (neither can the girls they love seeing them). Love you. Megan

    ReplyDelete