Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blair and Cole

The day after we returned from GA, Blair and Cole drove down to Fort Myers to spend a couple of days with us. On Wednesday Blair took me to Babies-R-Us to give me a crash course on baby supplies. She also labored over a list of necessities for the baby, me, and the hospital trip. That night we made pizza and hung out at the house. Thursday we went for a picnic at Centennial Park. We had such a good time being together and watching Cole and all of his hilarious shenanigans. Cole's favorite thing in the world is balls and he is constantly throwing them, kicking them, and swinging at them with his spatula golf club. He is a very smart and funny little boy and Pete and I were so grateful that they made the trip down to see us.




Blair is my second wonderful friend who I have the privilege of being pregnant with at the same time. Her little boy Will, is due in December. I am looking forward to having children two months apart.

1 comment:

  1. where is your leg grace:) love you and cant wait for baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete