Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank you Don and Delores!!

Don and Delores wanted to get us a glider for our baby gift. I have been looking on Craig's list trying to find one that we liked for a reasonable price. Yesterday we found the perfect chair and we picked it up last night. This in now my absolute favorite place in the whole house! A couple of months ago Pete built me the most amazing library and it quickly became my favorite room in the house( I am so blessed to have such a talented husband). We put the glider in the library, and now it takes all of my will power to not sit in the glider and read all day. Don and Delores, thank you so much for giving us such a practical and wonderful gift. We are looking forward to many hours in that chair loving your new grand baby!

Our beautiful new glider and ottoman.
The view of the library when sitting in the chair.

1 comment:

  1. Grace, that room looks AMAZING! And, hello, that is the exact same glider I have...except mine is made with a bit lighter wood! Man, you have great taste! I'm so glad that you found it!

    ReplyDelete