Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Name Game

One would think, after how long it took Pete and me to decide on Taylor's name (nine months and one week), we would be set for this new baby. That however, is not the case! Although we have broken out our old name list and have come very, very close to deciding on a girl name, the perfect boy name is still eluding us (which I have been told on several occasions, insures that we are having a boy). When we first got pregnant with Tay I thought, "every name goes with Fox, this will be so easy". One of our favorite boy names is Knox. Knox Fox is, I am pretty sure, a character in Fox in Sox, by Dr. Seuss. So, that one is definitely out. Every day we come up with new ones and try them out on each other, most being met with resistance from the other party. We are making it a point to pray diligently about it every day, as we want to make a good choice for this little gift of ours. It is comforting to know, that no matter what name we choose (in most cases, excluding Knox), as soon as this little sweet pea is here, we will think it is the most beautiful and perfect name!


1 comment:

  1. You're right, it will be a perfect name for the little bundle! Oh, and I was wondering how you hit a little spurt of blogging...the laptop explains it! That's the only reason I can blog often, cause I can take my computer with me around the house, wherever the kids are!

    ReplyDelete