Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Spice of Life

Pete bought me a laptop for Christmas which I got a couple of months ago and is the sole reason that I have been posting a little more diligently. That being said, he got us both an extra present which I opened this morning and we are already utilizing. Now, for about four of my HIGHLY organized friends who read our blog, there is a good chance this "before" picture could send you into a panic attach... my apologies. We have tried several different options for our spices, all with great failure. We went from a drawer to a box in the cabinet, which is where they have been for the past several months.


The "Before"


Thankfully, Pete found this excellent spice system and we were able to put it together ourselves for a fraction of what you can buy it for already assembled. We now have a very organized, functional, and pretty spice rack, that my four OCD friends will be ecstatic to learn, is even alphabetized!


The "After"



Oh, the joy of being organized!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Grace!!! Isn't being organized so fun? (I know...I'm a dork!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This makes me sooo happy!!

    ReplyDelete