Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 27

I cannot believe that I am starting my seventh month and my third and final trimester! There were a couple of days last week when I felt uncomfortable and had bad indigestion, but those days came and went, and now I feel really fantastic. If this sweet baby didn't move so much and if every time I walked by someone they didn't look right at my tummy, I could almost forget that I am pregnant. Pete and I feel like we have almost decided on a boy name, but the perfect girl name is still alluding us both. My mom and granny both feel confident it is a little girl, so we definitely need to get to work.
On a separate note, Lillian Hope Sapp was born yesterday,7-17-10, to our wonderful friends Paul and Megan! We are so happy for you all and can't wait to meet little Lilly.


4 comments:

  1. You are THE most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever seen! You look like an absolute angel...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss that belly. You look gorgeous and I am so happy that you are enjoying pregnancy. Can't wait to see you. I want to hear all about your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watermelon yet? You look beautiful. Peyton? Ashley? Miley?Taylor?Hayden? Reese? Addison? :) love, Hayden and Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Love you guys!!! can't wait to see you also

    ReplyDelete