Saturday, May 8, 2010

Colt and Beth

Colt and Beth came to visit this weekend. They got here yesterday around 11:30. The two of them and Pete went to the Edison for lunch and to watch the golfers play in the hot sun. When I got home, I found the three of them hanging out at Sophia's pool enjoying the sun, water and a brew. We sat around awhile watching Penny learn to swim, then later we went to Echo records and then Publix for dinner supplies. When we got home, we all took a much needed nap in the living room. Billy came over and we made the most amazing sushi rolls for dinner. After dinner we played the game Things and laughed the whole time. It is so funny that the things that make us laugh when we are ten, still make us laugh today.
Colt was in charge of the Tuna, Steak, Salmon and looking cute in my purple apron.
We had small assembly line going most of the night.
The end results!

Not only delicious, but also beautiful.
I had to take two group shots because I looked like I weighed 500 lbs. in the first one. Even with the double shot, that arm of mine looks like I could put a serious hurtin on someone. I have been compared to China(WWF wrestler) before, and that large man-bicep is a small indicator of the pain that I am capable of inflicting. Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment