Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week 16- Pretty Sure!!

So, I am almost sure I did feel the baby move tonight!!!!! We were laying on the couch and Pete asked me if I had felt anything else and I said no, I had not. A little while later I felt like the lower part of my stomach was perculating. I kept feeling this little bump mostly on the right side. I watched my stomach for about half an hour to see if I could see anything, and I know it is probably impossible, but I thought I saw a little poke. I can't wait to see if I can feel something tomorrow night. On an unrelated note, my students are soooo excited about the baby. My little Kaylie is always hugging me and patting my tummy. Today after she hugged me, she kissed my stomach. It was so cute.


Today I bought what I am sure will be my first of many bottles of Coco Butter. I am praying this little bottle of suntan lotion smelling ointment will save my tummy skin from any unsightly marks! One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment