Monday, May 17, 2010

I am so blessed!

Getting dressed everyday is starting to become a challenge. My clothes not only do not fit quite right anymore, but I am also not quite so cute in them. I finally broke down the other day and went to Ross for some shorts and shirts so that I could actually get dressed on the weekends. Well, today three of my friends from school brought in their maternity clothes to share with me and one other teacher who is pregnant. Not only do these lovely women like to shop, but they also have really good taste. I think I am pretty much set for the rest of my pregnancy thanks to these three. I do not think I will need to buy one more piece of clothing. I feel like I went on an unlimited shopping spree, I got 15 dresses(two from my amazing friend Maria), 25 shirts, 3 pants, 4 shorts, 2 skirts, 2 bathing suit tops, a nightgown, and a robe. I am so thankful for these ladies and their incredible generosity!

The loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment