Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nine Amazing Years and 18 Weeks!!!!!!

Today I have had the honor and the privilege of being married to the most amazing man on the earth for nine years. Nine years ago today, Pete and I were in Homestead getting married at the First Pres. We had our family, friends, and the entire town of Homestead with us to celebrate our marriage. I have heard people say this before, but I truly mean it, I love Pete more today than I did nine years ago when we got married, or 14 years ago when we started dating. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him, and making countless more memories. Pete and I are not spending this anniversary together as he is in GA just returning from a week hike on the Appalachian Trail. I cannot wait to hear all about this adventure, and what he learned along the way. I am so thankful that he has had the opportunity to accomplish such an amazing task.



This is also week 18. Baby Fox continues to move and bump, and we are looking forward to our doctor's appointment next Monday where we will get our big ultrasound.







No comments:

Post a Comment